Why you should watch:
- 2 Female police detectives with a professional relationship and neither of them is Angie Harmon.
- One of them actually dates a different guy each episode and no one has a cow about it.
- One male character. He’s supporting cast/designated love interest. Not an asshole.
- No guest appearances by Bill O’Reilly. Since Angie Harmon does not star in this show.
- Fall TV is still 2 weeks away and you’re bored and face it, you’ve seen Downton, Sherlock and A:TLA 14 times since Korra ended and you need new fare.
DISCLAIMER: Viewing this program may cause you to believe that women can be competent in a work environment outside of Manhattan fashion magazines, and get on without being ordered around by an obnoxious male character who is SO BOLD because he doesn’t believe in political correctness.
emphasis mine. trufax, all of it.
I changed the title, though — it’s not streaming on Netflix anymore, but the DVDs are available through them. It *is* streaming on Acorn.