probably an unpopular opinion
the whole jamm thing felt so unnecessary and really knocked me off the emotional ride that was i was on. i know it was the catalyst to get them to city hall, but man — he just harshed my buzz in the worst way.
i’ll have to fastforward through it on reviewing, and then i’ll probably be doing ALL THE UGLY CRYING that i did not do tonight.
- emptystreetriot likes this
- kiekschi likes this
- stars-inthe-sky said:Nope, right there with you. I loved the end results, and the Leslie-Ron scene in the jail, but Jamm was just awful. I had the same sort of issue with Bobby Newport (who at least meant well)—they’re just not interesting opponents.
- princessgeorge said:Nope, I’m with you. Not interesting, even as a device.
- code-name-duchess said:I’m basically just pretending that part didn’t exist.
- sullenaquarian said:I do not understand how he can keep his job after what he did at the gala.
- judygrimes said:nah def a popular opinion no one likes him and his five bathrooms
- assbuttsinlove likes this
- iloveyouandilikeyou said:not unpopular. it didn’t make sense to me, but on the whole, i’m forgetting about him in the grand scheme of the episode.
- parksandseth said:i agree! but i’m so happy that somebody punched him
- ryeloza said:I choose to ignore his existence.
- pleasant-tomorrow said:no i’ve seen a lot of that. not a good character at all. he’s not funny to watch, just painful.
- amypop posted this