Report: Snowy owls shot at NY airport to protect planes
The Port Authority of New York & New Jersey has ordered wildlife specialists at area airports to shoot snowy owls, a source tells NBC New York.
At least three birds have been killed, a Port Authority source tells the New York Daily News, which first reported the story.
via baphometbrains. if a girl doesnt like it in the butt, shes clearly a close-minded conservative, and it is best to avoid those types of ignorant people altogether.
Ugghhhhhh the “Relationship Rules” facebook page now has a sister page, “Lady Rules”
- “Be happy. Someone could be falling for your smile.” ALWAYS SMILE DAMMIT
- “Don’t just expect to find love, wait and it will come.” But…if I’m sitting around waiting for love to come, doesn’t that mean I’m expecting to find it—or, more accurately, expecting it to find me? Sitting around passively waiting for love means you are Bella Swan. Don’t be Bella Swan. No one should aspire to that.
- “Beauty gets the attention, but personality gets the heart” and “You’re beautiful in every single way.” So my personality is beautiful too? Awesome. I guess I’ll just smile a lot and wait for love to come.
- “Skirts should be like good tumblr posts; long enough to cover the subject, but short enough to keep things interesting.” No comment! No, I do have a comment. That isn’t how semicolons work.
- “Don’t wait for Prince Charming to come and save you. Remember, being independent is more attractive to men.” AM I SUPPOSED TO WAIT OR NOT?!
- “Chew like you have a secret.” I…really don’t have a comment for that.
If I’m supposed to chew like I have a secret, do I spit like something is on fire? Lick like I’m being locked up? Swallow like I’m being tortured?
Are you looking for a job as a Nanny in Queens?
Are you a magical Mary Poppins, a wizard, or a giant spiky Triceratops?
Would you be comfortable maintaining short, neat fingernails while under employment?
Can you tell us what recreations drugs you use:
- Cough meds
Plus 63 more questions!
judygrimes, whatschutney — you can fill this out in lieu of your current pressing applications.
I was all set to get this from BustedTees — order filled out and everything, and then I realized that the shipping was 7 dollars. For a T-shirt. I lose everything I saved with the coupon code for shipping. I don’t understand — it’s a T-SHIRT. And that’s 6-10 days with no tracking.
(USPS royally fucked me this holiday so I don’t trust anything without tracking.)
So, to track it, I need to pay 9.99?
That’s just ridiculous to me. Isn’t shipping a fairly standard cost — most places have a flat rate to ship, and it isn’t 7-11 dollars for a shirt.
I went poking around — Threadless is 4.99. TeeFury is 2.75. Ript is 2.95. Snorg is 4.99. Redbubble and their ridiculously overpriced T-shirts is only 5.91.
It’s a numerology book on Amy Poehler.
I’m a wee bit tempted to buy it for .99, but that would mean less money for more mini pumpkin pies.
But, seriously, how can you NOT want it when you read the author’s biography:
Ed Peterson fasted (no food, only water) twice for 20 days in 1995, and that is also when he read the book Numerology and the Divine Triangle by Faith Javane and Dusty Bunker. He has been doing numerology every day since then.
I KNOW! i honestly didn’t think it was real at first. because the dresses were kind of cute, but then all i could think was “WTF? WHO THINKS OF FRUIT WEDGES AS SEXY, OR EVEN A COSTUME?”
i would like to see sexy avocados, sexy artichokes, sexy parsley garnish.
i’ve been avoiding dressing for halloween for a while, but i like your seductive turkey chili idea. are you going as a can or a bowl?