Ugghhhhhh the “Relationship Rules” facebook page now has a sister page, “Lady Rules”
- “Be happy. Someone could be falling for your smile.” ALWAYS SMILE DAMMIT
- “Don’t just expect to find love, wait and it will come.” But…if I’m sitting around waiting for love to come, doesn’t that mean I’m expecting to find it—or, more accurately, expecting it to find me? Sitting around passively waiting for love means you are Bella Swan. Don’t be Bella Swan. No one should aspire to that.
- “Beauty gets the attention, but personality gets the heart” and “You’re beautiful in every single way.” So my personality is beautiful too? Awesome. I guess I’ll just smile a lot and wait for love to come.
- “Skirts should be like good tumblr posts; long enough to cover the subject, but short enough to keep things interesting.” No comment! No, I do have a comment. That isn’t how semicolons work.
- “Don’t wait for Prince Charming to come and save you. Remember, being independent is more attractive to men.” AM I SUPPOSED TO WAIT OR NOT?!
- “Chew like you have a secret.” I…really don’t have a comment for that.
If I’m supposed to chew like I have a secret, do I spit like something is on fire? Lick like I’m being locked up? Swallow like I’m being tortured?
Are you looking for a job as a Nanny in Queens?
Are you a magical Mary Poppins, a wizard, or a giant spiky Triceratops?
Would you be comfortable maintaining short, neat fingernails while under employment?
Can you tell us what recreations drugs you use:
- Cough meds
Plus 63 more questions!
judygrimes, whatschutney — you can fill this out in lieu of your current pressing applications.
It’s a numerology book on Amy Poehler.
I’m a wee bit tempted to buy it for .99, but that would mean less money for more mini pumpkin pies.
But, seriously, how can you NOT want it when you read the author’s biography:
Ed Peterson fasted (no food, only water) twice for 20 days in 1995, and that is also when he read the book Numerology and the Divine Triangle by Faith Javane and Dusty Bunker. He has been doing numerology every day since then.
I KNOW! i honestly didn’t think it was real at first. because the dresses were kind of cute, but then all i could think was “WTF? WHO THINKS OF FRUIT WEDGES AS SEXY, OR EVEN A COSTUME?”
i would like to see sexy avocados, sexy artichokes, sexy parsley garnish.
i’ve been avoiding dressing for halloween for a while, but i like your seductive turkey chili idea. are you going as a can or a bowl?
Do I need a sexy hat and fingerless gloves?
No thank you. I’d rather be an eggplant, like Ann Perkins.